Foundation Fieldbus Project Management
course is dedicated to system project managers and coordinators who
need to be introduced to the management of data, information and resources
in a Fieldbus project.
The attendee will be able
- Understand the Foundation Fieldbus Technology
- Understand the differences between conventional
and real DCS system projects.
- Prepare all definitions and guidelines for a Fieldbus
- Create a Fieldbus project schedule.
- Evaluate the resources and costs involved in a
Fieldbus project design
- Prepare a Kick-Off Meeting
- Project Overview
- Foundation Fieldbus Overview
- Design Documents
- Preparing a Kick-Off Meeting
- I/O Distribution
- Project Validation
- Panel details
- Configuration Examples
- Cables recommendations
- Project Documentation
- FAT - Factory Acceptance Test
- SAT - Site Acceptance Test
- Project Schedule
Knowledge of System Project Management or coordination of
Industrial Process Control are required.
8 hours (1 working day)