Foundation Fieldbus Technology
This program offers a technical overview
of Foundation Fieldbus, focusing on the communication protocol
and system benefits.
The attendee will be introduced
- Foundation Fieldbus Technology and its benefits.
- Foundation Fieldbus Technology Overview
- Physical Layer - H1 and HSE Levels & Benefits.
- Protocol Behaviour
- H1 Communication Stack
- User Layer - Function Blocks Application
- OPC and HMI - Supervision Level
- Device Description
- Foundation Fieldbus System Architecture
- DCS architecture
- Operator Workstation
- Engineering Workstation
- Maintenance Workstation
- Linking Device and HSE Level
- H1 Field Devices Level
- 4-20mA/HART and Discrete I/O
- Foundation Fieldbus Application DEMO
Basic Knowledge of Industrial Instrumentation and Process
Control is required.
8 hours (1 working day)