LC700 Universal Hybrid Controller - Basic
- Efficient use of memories
- No batteries to change
- Functions are built-in on local Flash
- Compact and powerful CPU
- Complete galvanic isolation to the field
- Dedicated Relay for failure indication
- 1024 discrete points
- 1024 integer analogue points or 512 real analogue
- Open communication protocols
- LC700 OPC server
- IEC-611311 ladder logic
- Process control function blocks
This training course is a combination
of practical information and hands-on exercises covering the basic functions
of Smar Logic Controller LC700 device and the Conf700 programming &
configuration software tool.
The attendee will be able to:
- Use the LC700 Software Configuration Tool.
- Configure and program all functions available
- Understand Ladder Logic IEC 61131 Standard and
- Understand Analogue and Discrete I/O Configuration.
- Understand how different LC700 modules work.
- Basic Concepts of PLC Architecture.
- LC700 General Description.
- Programming Language - Ladder Logic / Function
- Programming LC700 using CONF700 tool.
- LC700 OPC Server
- How to Quote and Specify LC700.
- Hands-on practice using CONF700 tool.
Basic knowledge of Industrial Instrumentation, Process Control and Windows
environment is required.
16 hours (2 working days)