DT301 Concentration / Density Transmitter
The DT301 concentration/density transmitter has a
pioneer technology which consists of a capacitive type differential
pressure transmitter coupled to a pair of pressure repeaters immersed
in the process.
- Accuracy +0.0004 g/cm3 , °Brix, °Baume,
°Plato, °GL, %Solids, specific gravity
- In field recalibration: no standard reference
- No lab calibration required; no process shutdown
- Ease of maintenance, not requiring periodic cleaning
- Standard industrial and sanitary process connections
Applications: Industrial and sanitary
service, requiring accurate density and liquid interface determination.
Sugar and Alcohol, Dairy Products, Food Beverage, Chemical, Mining Slurries,
Pulp & Paper Mills, Petrochemical and others.
This training course is a combination
of practical information and hands-on exercises covering the basic concepts
of concentration and density measurement.
The attendee will be able to:
- Use the Palm hand held and CONF401 configuration
- Configure all functions available on the programming
- Understand how the different types of density/concentration
- Understand how to measure the interface of two
- Troubleshoot the transmitter using Palm
hand held and CONF401
- Basic Concepts of Density and Concentration Measurement.
- Functional Description of DT301.
- Operation and Programming of DT301.
- Installation of DT301.
- How to Quote and Specify DT301.
- Hands-on using Palm hand held and CONF401.
- Troubleshooting using Palm hand held and
Basic Knowledge of Density Measurement will help but it is not
8 hours (1 working day)