FY301 Valve Positioner
The FY301 valve positioner is microprocessor
based, which provides fast and accurate positioning of diaphragm or
cylinder actuators. It produces a pressure output, as required to control
valve, according to 4-20mA input supplied by a controller. The FY301
enables an easy interface between the field and the control room resulting
in reduced installation, operation and maintenance costs.
- Compact and modular design- Low air consumption
- Easy installation
- Direct, non-contact position sensing - Intrinsically
- Operate with rotary and linear motion, single or
double acting pneumatic actuators
- Easy adjustment and parameter settings or local
adjustment and display
- Flow characteristics change with software cams
- Other features available
This training course is a combination
of practical information and hands-on exercises covering the basic concepts
of valve positioning.
will be able to:
- Use the Magnetic Screwdriver (SD1), Palm hand
held and CONF401 configuration tools.
- Configure all functions available on the programming
- Understand how linear and rotary actuators work.
- Understand how to measure valve position without
- Troubleshoot the positioner using Palm hand
held and CONF401.
- Basic Concepts of Valve Positioning.
- Functional Description of FY301 and TP301 devices.
- Operation and Programming of FY301 and TP301.
- Installation of FY301 and TP301 transmitters.
- How to Quote and Specify FY301 and TP301 transmitters.
- Hands-on using Magnetic Screwdriver (SD1), Palm
hand held and CONF401.
- Troubleshooting using Palm hand held and
Basic Knowledge of Valve Operation is beneficial but not mandatory.
8 hours (1 working day)