TT301 Temperature Transmitters
The TT301 temperature transmitter can be used with
basically all relevant temperature sensors as well as load cells, resistance
position indicators, etc.
- One single unit accepts signal from: Standard
RTDs and thermocouples - single ended or differential sensing -
mV signals from radiation pyrometers, load cells, etc. - Ohm signals
from position indicator
- 0.02% basic accuracy
- Two wire, 4-20 mA output plus direct digital
communication (HART® Protocol)
- Remote configuration via hand-held terminal
or via PC - intrinsically safe
- Special 16-point sensor characterisation
- Optional PID control function with programmable
- Other features available
This training course is a combination of practical
information and hands-on exercises covering the basic concepts of
temperature measurement, RTD and thermocouple sensors in process control.
will be able to:
- Use the Magnetic Screwdriver (SD1), Palm hand
held and CONF401 configuration tools.
- Configure all functions available on the programming
- Understand how RTD and TC sensors work.
- Understand how the PID controller works.
- Troubleshoot the Transmitter using Palm hand held
- Basic Concepts of Temperature Measurement.
- Functional Description of TT301.
- Operation and Programming of TT301.
- Installation and connection of temperature sensors.
- How to quote and specify TT301.
- Hands-on using magnetic screwdriver (SD1), Palm
hand held and CONF401.
- Troubleshooting using Palm hand held and
Basic Knowledge of Temperature Measurement will help but it
is not mandatory.
8 hours (1 working day)