LD290/291/301 Pressure Transmitters
Conventional pressure transmitters use, as its measuring
principle, the well-known field proven technique of capacitance sensing
enhanced by microprocessor based electronics. This training course covers
the product application for 4-20 mA and HART® Protocol.
- Differential, gauge, absolute and vacuum pressure
(0-0.5 in H2O to 0-5800 psi)
- Local Adjustment for configuration and calibration
- Local zero and span adjustment
- Optional PID control function
- Multi-drop operation mode
- Output functions: linear, √x, √x3,
√x5, special function and constant current
- 16-point freely programmable output characterisation
- Flow totalisation (configurable in user
This training course is a combination
of practical information and hands-on exercises covering the basic concepts
of pressure, level and flow measurement in process control.
The attendee will be able
- Use the Magnetic Screwdriver (SD1), Palm hand
held and CONF401 configuration tools
- Configure all functions available on the programming
- Select the right model for various
- Completely specify and decode the device including
- Understand the different ways of installation
for pressure transmitters.
- Understand how the PID controller works.
- Troubleshoot the transmitter using Palm
hand held and CONF401.
- Basic Concepts of Pressure Measurement.
- Functional Description of LD290/291/301.
- Operation and Programming of LD290/291/301.
- How to Quote and Specify LD Series.
- Installation of the instruments.
- How to quote and specify LD290/291/301.
- Hands-on practice using the Magnetic Screwdriver
(SD1), Palm hand held and CONF401.
- Troubleshooting using Palm hand held and
Basic knowledge of pressure measurement is beneficial but
16 hours (2 working days)